April 26, 2012

3KCBWDAY4 - A Knitter For All Seasons

Are you a seasonal knitter?  Do you craft with the seasons?

I don't think I really do.  I will knit on most anything at any-time.  Although it may require a jump in the AC if I decide I want to work on my blankets in the summer :)

I took a look at what I've completed when, and it's more deadline driven than seasonal.  In the fall it's all about the holiday knitting and getting gifts done for everyone.  In the spring and winter it's about me, and I'm all about starting a sweater for ME!  The summer is a lot of socks and cotton, since I like sandals, I don't see my socks in the summer :(  I will however work with cotton only reluctantly in the winter, so I guess that's my seasonal crafting shift.

To read all about the seasonality of other people's crafting from those taking part in Knitting and crochet blog week, simply perform a Google search for the tag 3KCBWDAY4, or click here

No comments: