April 25, 2012

3KCBWDAY3 - Your Knitting Or Crochet Hero

Hi - Today let's talk about my knitting and crochet heroes.  I can't tell you how much I love The Yarn Harlot.  She's sassy and has a stash-ability that I envy.  I also find her funny and her practical knitting style is much like mine.  Don't rippit - fix it!  I love that.  She also likes simple yet engaging patterns, and I can't tell you how many times I've made a thing because she did.  Thanks Stephanie!  :)


I copied the Yarn Harlot and jumped on the Striped Noro Scarf Bandwagon


As I start designing more, I find that I have a design hero - Knit Purl Hunter - Michelle Hunter.  I got to take her class, and she even touched on design in her Mystery Sock workshop.  It was great.  I love how simple and intelligent her patterns are.  I try to emulate her in my own patterns.  Thanks Michelle!


Socks I designed inspired by Knit Purl Hunter




To read all about other peoples' knitting heroes from those taking part in Knitting and crochet blog week, simply perform a Google search for the tag 3KCBWDAY3, or click here

No comments: