September 7, 2013

August Round up! Projects & WIPs

I have finished 4 more projects!  All within the last couple weeks.

I finished my third Camp Loopy, and am wearing it right now!  A lace weight cardigan, I love it so much.  It's Audrey's cardigan, from the 2010 Spring Interweave. 

My new favorite is worked at a big gauge, and has snagged a bit.  :-(  The yarn is lace wool from Prism color 103 I think, a basic brown.

I also finished a cowl that I was doing for the mean girls yarn club.  It was such a pretty color I wanted flashing, this called for crochet.  I made 50 two layer granny squares and joined them in an infinity cowl with some lace weight from knit picks in the bare color.  I only finished on Tuesday, so I missed the deadline.


Finished photos are coming, it's blocking right now.

I slammed out some Halloween leg warmers for a special girl.  Perfect for fall.  3 because you might lose one!
The yarn is DK handspun from BFL from Two if By Hand in the Lurky colorway.  I was told when spinning it the yarn looked like fruit loops, but now it looks very Halloween!  I improvised the pattern.  36 stitches, 1 inch ribbing, 5 inches plain knit, 1 inch ribbing = warm legs!

The Shark-nado socks are done!  A holiday gift is done!  
I have a few patterns to write up now...

On the needles?  I put a new pair of grey socks on them.  The love of my life likes boring socks.  I am using gift yarn though, which makes these extra special socks.

I have a charity hat on the needles, the yarn was more stripy than I expected, so I think I need to switch pattern :(

And all the blankets are sad, because I finished all the other projects and not them.

No comments: