May 2, 2012

3KCBWDAY7 - Crafting Balance

So balancing my crafting life?

I feel like hobbies are just that - you do them in your free time, and sometimes one hobby takes over.  I pretty much stopped paper crafting, and should pass on some of my stamping and paper craft stuff.  I also don't use my sewing machine much, although with the new house, I think that curtains are in my future.

I love my yarn crafting.  Knit and crochet are pretty interchangable in terms of which I want to work on.  Although it's usually project driven.  I worked very hard on my crochet scarflette when I was loving that yarn!

And now I'm in love with Malabrigo Rios and only work on my sweater sleeves in front of the TV.  yummy yarn.  Although I think that if I didn't "force" myself to spin I might not.  So Mondays are spinning days.  My guild meets one Monday a month, so that made sense to me.

Here's some spinning pictures:


1 comment:

Sava said...

I have the same problem with balancing my crafts among themselves, as well as balancing crafts with important life-related tasks!

I mean, what is more enticing: getting some knitting done or studying for midterms, am I right?