December 15, 2013

December Spinning & Classes

So no new classes I'm teaching to announce.  I suspect I might be doing a couple Ravelry workshops soon for my various guilds.

I have been spinning.  And working with my handspun.  At SOAR I picked up the Spin-Along kits and with the two ply I made I worked this cowl.  Doing a garter ridge every time I created a color change.
And from above the colors blend even more.

I really love it.  Merino wool spins up so soft.  I'm still working on the Rockin' Whorl Club's first package, Prism.  I have finished all the singles I think.  I ran out of angelina to blend with the solid.  So I just spun up what I had and will begin plying.  Not sure what I will do.

However, I want to finish the sock singles I have too.  I'm on the second traditionally spun single of the 3 ply.  Last one!
So many spinning projects almost done.  :-D

We are almost to the holidays.  If I don't blog before then, happy Christmas to you.  :-D

No comments: